top of page

Journal with Paper & Pencil

Public·4 members

Thank you both for doing this challenge with me. So now it's time to use the data we gathered to identify a small change we want to make going forward. The change we identify should be SMART.

S - specific

M - measurable

A - achievable

R - relevant

T - timebound

Here are three examples:

I will eat 5 serves of vegetables and 2 serves of fruit every day for 4 weeks by including plant food at every main meal and reducing processed foods. I will start in 3 days’ time. Before starting, I will search online for simple recipes and meal ideas that incorporate more veggies.

I will meditate for 15 minutes, 3 days a week (M, W & F), for the next 4 weeks using free guided meditations from Insight Timer. After 4 weeks, I will add in an extra day each week with the aim of achieving a daily meditation practice at the 8-week mark.

I will walk for 15 minute after work every weekday for one month

What will your SMART goal be? I will share mine in the comments.

Teri Crelly
Oct 27, 2023

Sorry it took me so long to post my goal. First I was thinking it through. Since I didn't discover any one thing to be my true challenge, just to consistently do everything I know goes into healthy living, my answer was not immediately clear to me. I have decided to concentrate on my step goal. After so much walking this summer I felt my feet needed some time to rest so I have not been putting in my 12,000 steps per day since getting back from the rim to rim in August. I am going back to consistently getting those 12,000 steps per day. I have found in the past that this consistency helps put me in the mind frame of overall health and wellness. Following thru on the promise to myself to get in the steps helps me remember to also eat right, do my strength training, get my water, as well as continuously learn more about healthy living overall.

So, my goal is 12,000 steps per day, as counted on my fitbit.

About

October 15 - 21 I don't know about you, but I've never been ...

Members

bottom of page