top of page

Maintain Your Weight

Public·4 members

Have you gathered enough data ( tracked enough days) to calculate an average number of calories per day? Or at least take a stab at an estimate? If so, here's the next step:

1. Calculate the average number of calories you are consuming daily.

2. Weigh yourself and see if your weight has increased, stayed the same or decreased.

o If your weight has not changed by more than 1% since last week, go to goals and enter your average number of calories from last week into the app as your goal for next week.

o If your weight increased by more than 1% of your body weight, calculate your average number of calories eaten last week minus 1%

o If your weight goes down by more than 1%, calculate your average number of calories eaten last week plus 1%

Don't worry about getting this exactly right. We will continue to refine our numbers as we gather more data.

If you are struggling to get your tracking done, please tell me. I have a simpler, less time-consuming paper and pencil alternative.

If you are struggling to figure out your maintenance number, tell me. I can help. I've been doing this for several months. There's no need to struggle.

Julie

About

Yes, you can avoid weight gain over the holidays! The holida...

Members

bottom of page