top of page

Read Atomic Habits & Discuss

Public·17 members

CHAPTER 1: Page 13 - 28. The Surprising Power of Atomic Habits. Summary: You should be far more concerned with your current trajectory than with your current results. Your outcomes are a lagging measure of your habits. Breakthrough moments are often the result of many previous actions, which build up the potential required to unleash a major change. If you’re having trouble changing your habits, the problem isn’t you. The problem is your system. You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems. If you want better results, then forget about setting goals. Focus on your system instead. You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.

Ani BERGSTROM
Mar 08, 2023

The sentence "Your outcomes are lagging measure of your habits" really rang true for me and also made me look into the proverbial mirror. What are the things in my life I'm satisfied/not satisfied with and thought about WHY? The answers and root causes could be traced back to good and bad habits! This helped me identify a few target areas for habit forming and habit quitting.

About

We will read and discuss (in the group) "Atomic Habits" by J...
bottom of page